Saturday, July 16, 2011

Need list of exercises to do to lose a relatively small amount of excess body fat around chest, sides, stomach?

Im 15, 5' 10" inches and i weigh a little less than 160 lbs. Im in generally good shape considering my body style is more muscular than most. But, i have still had problems with toning my upper body to the point where muscles are obvious and signs of excess fat are far from noticeable. Most of the excess fat i have is on my upper body in the chest, side, stomach, and upper back where my my upper arm meets with my back. I have a month and a half till i have to go back to school and i would love it if i was in the shape where you actually enjoy going to the pool or just having your shirt off in the sun. Right now i am doing a 3 hour mountain mountain bike ride 3 times a week in the mornings on this trail a href="http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails/foothills-trail-fort-collins.html," rel="nofollow"http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails/…/a and im doing several sets of flutter kicks, Russian twists, planks, situps. As for chest exercises im not quite sure works well on losing fat rather than gaining more muscle, which i dont want until its mostly gone. If you guys could suggest some exercises and or tell me to change something im already doing wrong please speak up. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment