Monday, July 18, 2011

Help with allergic and abused piercing?

In December I got my nose pierced, then started working for McDonald's. They wanted me to change it to a clear one, so about January I went to my piercer and asked for help changing it since it was still fresh. After we changed it, one day in February, it came out in my blanket. I woke up immediately. Thank God my friend Joe was up at 8 am, he took me to the mall with an earring in my nose and I bought new nose studs, sterling silver. Turns out I'm quite allergic. I've been wearing the silver one since then (cuz I got a cooler job heh heh.) I've been having soreness in my piercing since then in February. A few days ago it tore out on a towel but I wiped off the blood and stuck it back in. It's just been sore since then but no more blood. I've got a set of nose hooks that are stainless steel that I want, maybe NEED to switch to to save my piercing, but they look a little larger than what I've got now. If I was gonna change it tonight, what'd be the best way to go about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment