Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm afraid people might hate me because I look Indian?

I was born in India but I have this feeling that others might criticise me and start calling me names cause I am not beautiful and you know....really petite. I know this question is utterly stupid to you guys and I sound ignorant but I can't stop thinking this way. I started developing these really weird feelings that I hate looking Indian and you know because of the skin color most Indian have; dark!. I am not dark but still I can't and don't like the Indian culture, tradition and all that stuff. Basically I just hate looking like an Indian. I always imagine myself being re-created by god but with a different nationality/race. I can't help it. I am just so sick of it that my mind isn't functioning properly. I wish I was a white, russian, british or something like that besides an Indian. It's just so eh, I don't know, I just hate it so much. Don't be rude about this but I need to know why I feel like people are gonna hate me because of the way I look. I am lost.......

No comments:

Post a Comment